- Curriculum vitae
- Numerical methods for dense gas-particle flows
- CFD codes for multiphase flow applications
- Quadrature-based uncertainty quantification
- Frictional models for dense gas-particle flows
- Large eddy simulation models
- Quadrature-based moment methods for gas-particle flows
- Tools for quadrature-based methods
Typesetting equations in a website is not always an easy task, and it would be wonderful to have the power of LaTeX available. Well, if you use WordPress to manage your blog, that’s possible, and all it takes is installing the wp-latex plugin. WordPress offers a public LaTeX server, where your equations will be generated and converted into images in the displayed web page, however, if you have a LaTeX server on your host you can use it in place of the public server.
Example? Let’s write a kinetic equation:
As you might have noticed from the presence of special fonts, support for AMS packages is provided automatically, without any specific configuration.