- Curriculum vitae
- Numerical methods for dense gas-particle flows
- CFD codes for multiphase flow applications
- Quadrature-based uncertainty quantification
- Frictional models for dense gas-particle flows
- Large eddy simulation models
- Quadrature-based moment methods for gas-particle flows
- Tools for quadrature-based methods
The openSUSE project is going to release openSUSE 11.3 very soon, and, as usual, some additional work is necessary to make Skype work on the 64 bit version, since the original package for openSUSE 11+ is compiled only for 32-bit systems. These instructions are not necessary on 32-bit systems.
Before installing the Skype RPM you find on Skype website, you have to install the following packages, if not already present on your system:
These packages were not installed by default on my system after performing a clean installation of openSUSE 11.3 from the KDE live-CD. It is possible they are already present in other configurations.