- Curriculum vitae
- Numerical methods for dense gas-particle flows
- CFD codes for multiphase flow applications
- Quadrature-based uncertainty quantification
- Frictional models for dense gas-particle flows
- Large eddy simulation models
- Quadrature-based moment methods for gas-particle flows
- Tools for quadrature-based methods
A new version of Adobe Reader is available from Adobe’s website. To download it select the English version, and Linux – x86 RPM to obtain the RPM package. No 64 bit version is available, as a consequence some additional work is necessary to make the browser plugin work. The procedure is very simple:
- Download the RPM and install it using the command:
- rpm -Uvh AdbeRdr9.1.0-1_i486linux_enu.rpm
- Type the following command in a root console:
- ln /opt/Adobe/Reader9/Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so /usr/lib/browser-plugins/nppdf.so
At this point Firefox will use the browser plugin to open PDF files.
Note: If you have a previous version of Adobe Reader installed, remove it before proceeding with the installation. To perform this operation in the case you are using the version provided by openSUSE, type rpm -e acroread in a root terminal.