- Curriculum vitae
- Numerical methods for dense gas-particle flows
- CFD codes for multiphase flow applications
- Quadrature-based uncertainty quantification
- Frictional models for dense gas-particle flows
- Large eddy simulation models
- Quadrature-based moment methods for gas-particle flows
- Tools for quadrature-based methods
This week I have released the port to OpenFOAM 2.1.x of the eigensolver available in the TNT/JAMA library. It can be downloaded from here. I have also released a simple implementation of the uni-variate moment, non-adaptive, inversion algorithm used in quadrature-based moment methods, which is available from here. If you download the moment inversion algorithm, it also carries the eigensolver, since it depends on it.
This offering is not approved or endorsed by OpenCFD Limited, the producer of the OpenFOAM software and owner of the OPENFOAM® and OpenCFD® trade marks. Alberto Passalacqua is not associated to OpenCFD Ltd.